About Woodlawn Academy
Woodlawn Academy for the Performing Arts; a year-round theatre education program that provides kids of all ages and skill level, the opportunity to learn about the performing arts, while building confidence and self-esteem, and ultimately the opportunity to shine on a stage. At Woodlawn Academy for the Performing Arts, we educate and train the stars of tomorrow, today.
Woodlawn Academy for the Performing Arts is now hiring! We are seeking professional performing arts instructors to provide dance, vocal, and acting education to students ages 5-18.
If you have a passion for the arts, love working with young aspiring performers, and have extensive training in your field, we want you to be a part of our team!
- Dance Teacher: skilled in ballet technique, tap, lyrical and/or contemporary, Hip Hop and musical theatre dance.
- Vocal Instructor: qualified in choral vocal techniques, tone and pitch, sight-reading music, and basic piano technique.
- Acting Teacher: experienced in a variety of acting styles and audition techniques, specializing in musical theatre.
- Teaching certification or bachelor’s degree, preferably in musical theatre or related field, and/or extensive professional experience in particular field.
- Part-time commitment, teaching evenings during the work week.
Please send resume and cover letter to Youth Program Director, Carla Sankey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodlawn Theatre Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to be fair and impartial to all employees and applicants for employment and to make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability or any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.